You are here
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Athens (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Call store for availability status
Discover ancient worlds in a modern metropolis. Athens is a truly unique city — exquisite Ancient greek monuments merge seamlessly with world-class museums, trendy bars and exceptional restaurants. Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Athens with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Athens into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat, pubs, shops and festivals.
• Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Athens’ must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Acropolis, the Agora, the National Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Cycladic Art, the Roman Forum and Tower of the Winds, the Benaki museum, Kerameikos, the Byzantine and Christian museum, Philopappos Hill and the Temple of Olympian Zeus
• Athens’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
• A free laminated pull-out map of Athens also featuring a metro map, plus over eight color area maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Greece, Athens and the Mainland.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com