You are here
Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide with DVD: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Ag (Paperback)
Discover what the Bible says about forgiveness and how to find the peace that comes from embracing it.
This video Bible study with bestselling author and teacher Lysa TerKeurst (video streaming included) is for those of you who have been hurt by others, who feel stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain. Forgiveness is a major part of the Christian faith. We know God commands us to forgive each other. But, apart from simply saying the words, "I forgive you," many of us have unasked questions about it:
- How does it work? On our minds, souls, circumstances--what's actually happening when we forgive?
- Why is it so important, and what's the difference between forgiveness and simply moving on?
- When should I forgive, and are their exceptions?
- How can I find healing for myself, even if my act of forgiveness doesn't seem to change the person who hurt me?
These are just some of the questions explored in this six-session video Bible study. Lysa will walk with you on a step-by-step process--through biblical answers, deep empathy, and the therapeutic insight that comes from her personal experiences--toward the grace of forgiveness and the freedom from the pain of past wrongs.
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all six video sessions online.
- And the physical DVD.
Sessions and video run times:
- What Am I Supposed to Do with All the Hurt? (25:30)
- Your Mind, Your Mouth, Your Master (21:30)
- The Divine Echo (27:00)
- There's Always a Meanwhile (24:00)
- The Compounding Effect of Unforgiveness (15:00)
- This Isn't Easy, But It Is Good (21:30)
Watch on any device
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2026. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Eligible only on retail purchases inside the United States. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.