You are here
The Bantam New College Spanish & English Dictionary (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
No other portable Spanish & English paperbound dictionary offers you so much for your money.
With 736 pages and more than 80,000 entries, it is the most comprehensive Spanish & English dictionary of its kind, designed by a foremost authority for the greatest convenience and use. It includes thousands of modern words and phrases that you won’t find anywhere else. Among the special features included in this new edition:
• concise Spanish grammar, with a full list of irregular verbs
• rules for the use of plurals and articles
• detailed guides to Spanish pronunciation and word gender
• Latin American usage by country
• plus a thumb index for quick reference and greater convenience
You get all these features—and much more—in this one, easy-to-use, easy-to-carry compact volume.
About the Author
Edwin B. Williams, PhD, (1891–1975) was chairman of the Department of Romance Languages, dean of the Graduate School, and provost of the University of Pennsylvania.