You are here
The King James Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Brown, Full-Color Edition (Large Print / Imitation Leather)
The full text of the classic King James Version with robust study notes, vibrant full-color images, and dozens of study resources to help you grow deeper in your faith. Published in large easy-to-read print type.
Standing apart from all other KJV study Bibles on the market, The King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition is the only Bible featuring over half-a-million words of commentary, doctrinal notes, archaeological insights, and time-tested study aids developed exclusively for the King James Version Bible.
Now available with stunning full-color designs, Holy Land images, classic works of art, charts, and maps, The King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition guides you through the vivid beauty and authority of God's Word as you grow in your biblical knowledge.
For over a quarter of a century, Thomas Nelson has earned the trust of millions with the best-selling King James Study Bible, providing the standard of conservative KJV scholarship. Our tradition and commitment to KJV study continues with the release of The King James Study Bible, Full Color Edition.
- Beautiful full color throughout.
- 270 photos of Bible locations, ruins, artifacts, and pieces of art
- Exclusive study tools that help you understand, appreciate, and live out what you read:
- Book introductions, book outlines, and testament introductions provide important and helpful background information, historical context, and content overviews.
- 5,700 Bottom-of-the-page study notes offer nearly 400,000 words of clear and compelling commentary.
- 200+ Doctrinal notes unlock the wealth of theological truth in Scripture by detailing 10 major doctrines: the Bible, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, man, sin, salvation, angels, the church, and last things.
- 100+ Archaeological notes focus on major places mentioned in Scripture and related archeological discoveries.
- 100+ Personality profiles give overviews of significant men and women in the Bible.
- Indexes and concordances that are easy to use and make it easy to find what you are looking for:
- Concordance of over 1,000 terms with 13,000 verses keyed to the Strong's numbering system. Over 200 keywords also include a brief discussion noting the term's significance.
- "Topical Index to Christ and the Gospels" of 130 topics with Scripture references organized into 7 helpful subcategories: teachings, events, miracles, parables, conversations, healings, and prophecies.
- "Teachings and Illustrations of Christ" of over 430 entries with Scripture references.
- "Topical Index to Paul and His Letters" of 170 topics with Scripture references organized into 7 helpful subcategories: doctrine, precept, prophecy, conversation, event, healing, and visit.
- "Topical Index to End Times Prophecy" of 7 topics (characters, events that unfold, judgments from God, locations, promises and rewards to victors, signs of the times, what believers should do in the meantime) with 52 subtopics.
- "God's Answers to Our Concerns" of over 100 topics listed in alphabetical order with Scripture references.
- "Prayers of the Bible" of nearly 100 prayers in the Bible, who prayed them, and what they prayed about.
- "Index to Annotations" of topics with significant study notes.
- Articles that offer tips and information to get the most out of your study of the Bible:
- "How to Use The King James Study Bible" shows how each feature works with helpful examples and illustrations.
- "How to Study the Bible" provides tips and strategies for personal and family study and basic principles of Bible interpretation.
- "Between the Testaments" explains the 400-year history between the Old and New Testaments including important regional and world events, political and military leaders, and societal changes in Palestine.
- Tables that provide helpful information at a glance:
- "Harmony of the Gospels" details the life and ministry of Jesus in chronological order showing where each event and teaching occur in the Gospels.
- "Parables of Christ" shows where you can find 39 parables in the Gospels.
- "Miracles of Christ" shows where you can find 37 miracles in the Gospels.
- "Prophecies of The Messiah Fulfilled in Christ" provides 43 Old Testament prophecies and where they have been fulfilled in the New Testament.
- "Monies, Weights, and Measures"
- "The Jewish Calendar"
- 32,000 Center-column references linking to over 73,000 related passages and over 22,000 translation notes allow you to follow important words and thoughts throughout Scripture.
- Maps and charts throughout the Scriptures and in the back to show a visual representation of locations and themes in the Bible.
- Easy-to-read large 10-pt print size