You are here
Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen (Paperback)
Call store for availability status
From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen: a portrait of the City of Spires offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rosa Park, Cereal’s cofounder, has built a loyal readership that counts on her unique, considered advice. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Park has personally visited hundreds of venues in Copenhagen, distilling her preferred locales down to her firm favorites. From inspiring interior design to welcoming cafés that embody a uniquely Danish sense of warmth and contentment, these are the finds that offer a more personal take on the charming Danish capital. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
- Photo essays of striking images of the city
- An illustrated neighborhood map
- Interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as chef Christian Puglisi and Niels Strøyer Christophersen, founder of the design studio Frama
- Lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- An itinerary for an ideal day in Copenhagen
Cereal City Guides:
Cereal City Guide: New York
Cereal City Guide: London
Cereal City Guide: Paris
Cereal City Guide: Los Angeles
Cereal City Guide: Copenhagen
About the Author
Rosa Park is cofounder and editor in chief of Cereal. She splits her time between Bath, England, and Los Angeles, California. Cereal is a biannual magazine known for its original take on fashion, design, and travel, with a readership of more than 120,000.