You are here
Ultimate Bible Guide: A Complete Walk-Through of All 66 Books of the Bible / Photos Maps Charts Timelines (Ultimate Guide) (Hardcover)
If you've been wanting to get a better handle on the Bible this helpful reference book pulls the sweeping story, the timeline, the key terms, and much more into a clear, concise, yet surprisingly comprehensive summary of biblical information.
The Ultimate Bible Guide pulls the sweeping story, the timeline, the key terms, and much more into a clear, concise, yet surprisingly comprehensive summary of biblical information.
- What’s the main idea of each Bible book?
- Where can you quickly locate Christian worldview themes?
- How can the shadow of Christ be seen in each Old Testament book?
- What are the big verses that every Bible student needs to know?
- How can you sum up the biblical story in six simple statements?
About the Author
Kendell H. Easley es el presidente del departamento de Nuevo Testamento en el Seminario Teológico Bautista Mid-America en Germantown, Tennessee. Es el autor de Griego fácil de usar y Apocalipsis en el Comentario Holman del Nuevo Testamento.
Kendell H. Easley is chairman of the New Testament Department at Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, Germantown, Tennessee. He is author of User Friendly Greek and Revelation in the Holman New Testament Commentary.