You are here
Blindside (A Michael Bennett Thriller #12) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Michael Bennett Thriller series.
- #1: Step on a Crack (A Michael Bennett Thriller #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: Run for Your Life (A Michael Bennett Thriller #2) (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: Worst Case (A Michael Bennett Thriller #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $40.00
- #4: Tick Tock (A Michael Bennett Thriller #4) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (A Michael Bennett Thriller #5) (Hardcover): $40.00
- #6: Gone (A Michael Bennett Thriller #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Burn (A Michael Bennett Thriller #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Alert (A Michael Bennett Thriller #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Bullseye (A Michael Bennett Thriller #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $42.00
- #10: Haunted (A Michael Bennett Thriller #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Ambush (A Michael Bennett Thriller #11) (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: The Russian (A Michael Bennett Thriller #13) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.00
- #14: Shattered (A Michael Bennett Thriller) (Paperback): $18.99
- #15: Obsessed: A Psychological Thriller (A Michael Bennett Thriller) (Hardcover): $30.00
When New York City's Mayor is desperate to find his missing daughter, Detective Michael Bennett steps in to help the Mayor and strike a deal to save his son in prison.
Bennett and the mayor have always had a tense relationship, but now the mayor sees in Bennett a discreet investigator with family worries of his own. Just one father helping another.
The detective leaps into the case and sources lead him to a homicide in the Bronx. The victim has ties to a sophisticated hacking operation—and also to the mayor's missing daughter, Natalie, a twenty-one-year-old computer prodigy. The murder is part of a serial killing spree, one with national security implications. And suddenly Bennett is at the center of a dangerous triangle anchored by NYPD, FBI, and a transnational criminal organization.
Michael Bennett has always been an honorable man, but sometimes—when the lives of innocents are at stake—honor has to take a back seat. Survival comes first.
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created many enduring fictional characters and series, including Alex Cross, the Women's Murder Club, Michael Bennett, Maximum Ride, Middle School, and I Funny. Among his notable literary collaborations are The President Is Missing, with President Bill Clinton, and the Max Einstein series, produced in partnership with the Albert Einstein Estate.
Patterson's writing career is characterized by a single mission: to prove that there is no such thing as a person who "doesn't like to read," only people who haven't found the right book. He's given over three million books to schoolkids and the military, donated more than seventy million dollars to support education, and endowed over five thousand college scholarships for teachers. For his prodigious imagination and championship of literacy in America, Patterson was awarded the 2019 National Humanities Medal. The National Book Foundation presented him with the Literarian Award for Outstanding Service to the American Literary Community, and he is also the recipient of an Edgar Award and nine Emmy Awards. He lives in Florida with his family.
James O. Born is an award-winning crime and science-fiction novelist as well as a career law-enforcement agent. A native Floridian, he still lives in the Sunshine State.