You are here
Start Your Own Senior Transportation Business: Discover how you can earn $35 to $60 an hour driving seniors to medical appointments (Paperback)
Do you know that there are over 50 million senior citizens over 65 age in the U.S. alone? The seniors are growing by millions In fact, the elderly population in America is projected to double over the next 25 years, rising faster than the overall population in each state. This clearly indicates a huge opportunity for aspiring and caring entrepreneurs.
Around 3.6 million adults postpone or skip non-emergency medical treatment annually because of transportation barriers.
For health facilities, the outcomes of these patient no-shows have significant repercussions each year.
They enjoy the much-needed services of non-emergency medical transportation companies for those who find it difficult to drive themselves to healthcare facilities or medical appointments.
The need for non-emergency medical transport will be on the rise, particularly as the population of the United States grows increasingly older.
This comprehensive step-by-step guide is going to guide you in the right possible manner.
Maybe you've already tried this business and have failed due to some reasons or just starting. Don't worry This book is going to help you a lot.
In this book, you will learn the right strategies for starting your senior transportation business and practical guidelines including but not limited to the following:
- Why start a senior transport business
- Develop an understanding of your senior citizens
- Possible shortcomings of Starting a Senior Transportation Business
- How to choose a Good Business Name for Your Senior Transportation Business
- Practical Plan for Senior Transportation Business
- Choosing a suitable location for the business
- How to find customers and grow your business