You are here
Fodor's Essential Italy (Kobo eBook)
The on-going COVID-19 pandemic has caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but surveys have shown an ongoing interest in international travel once it becomes safe again. The number of Americans traveling overseas is expected to increase in 2022-2023 as more people get vaccinated and get their booster shots.
- A comprehensive Travel Smart section provides all the important nuts and bolts information about traveling to and in Italy, as well as Italian phrases and sample itineraries.
- Expertly researched features on must-see sights, including an eight-page spread on Vatican City’s extraordinary Sistine Chapel and a five-page spread on Florence’s Duomo.
- Fun, color-photo features on topics that include cooking classes and the best places to see volcanoes.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries and What to Watch and Read Before Your Trip
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description