You are here
Fodor's South Florida (Kobo eBook)
- Fodor's has the only guide dedicated to all of South Florida, with in-depth coverage of Miami, the Keys, and Fort Lauderdale all in one place.
- Editor's Choice: An article on “Day Trips From Miami” will inspire your next road trip.
- Domestic tourism to Florida has surpassed pre-pandemic levels, up 55.7% in 2021 compared to 2020 (and up 0.2% compared to 2019), with 117.4 million domestic visits to Florida. Domestic visitation represented 96.2% of the total visitation to the state in 2021. (Visit Florida Research).
- This surge in visitation has been met by an increase in hotels across the region, including The Balfour South Beach, Esme South Beach, and AC Hotel Miami Brickell, and AC Fort Lauderdale.
- The first ever Formula 1 Grand Prix race came to Miami in 2022. Other internationally acclaimed events like Art Basel, Sobe Food and Wine Festival, Ultra, and the International Boat Show have resumed.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, a Calendar of Events, and What to Know Before You Go
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description